April 5, 2014: New York, New York
April 12, 2014: San Francisco, California
Are you an exceptional student leader interested in building your skills and enhancing your resume? Have you considered a career in business? Attend the Forté College 2 Business Leadership Conference to explore opportunities you never knew existed!
2014 attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Explore diverse business functions in an engaging, interactive environment
- Learn about summer internships and full-time positions at leading companies
- Gain hands-on experience to grow their resumes
- Walk away with tools and resources to help them succeed in their career
- Interact and network with like-minded students and business leaders
Regardless of your major, this is a unique opportunity for you to explore your options and jumpstart a fabulous career!
Who Should Apply?
Undergraduate women from diverse academic backgrounds including STEM, Economics, Liberal Arts, Finance, and Communications majors. This is a great opportunity for freshmen and sophomores (juniors will be considered) looking to explore career opportunities in business, network with business leaders, and grow their resume.
Admission to the Forté College 2 Business Leadership Conference is limited to college freshmen and sophomores, but juniors will be considered. We have a limited number of seats for this program so your application will be an important component of selection. The selection committee will review applications and may follow up with a telephone call if there are outstanding questions.
Applications are due March 1.