The future is female… but how do we get there?
36% of top business school graduates are women. 14% of senior executives and just 4% of CEOs at Fortune 500 companies are women. Forté believes in the future of women in business, but there’s a lot of work to be done.
Friends of Forté like yourself have helped grow female MBA enrollment from 28% to 36% since 2001 by allowing us to be a resource for aspiring business leaders. As you consider your options to make a difference this Giving Tuesday, know your aid can help increase female representation in business schools and boardrooms around the globe.
Help Forté bring the future closer on Giving Tuesday.
Your tax-deductible donation will help:
- Motivate young women of all backgrounds to prepare for a business career
- Increase women’s access to education and business networks
- Educate women on the value of an MBA
- Support women financially in their advanced business education through the Forté Fellows Program
- Raise awareness of the impact women can make on business and on society/culture/environment/economy
- Encourage and support cutting-edge research on relevant topics
Your gift will help more women become leaders in business school and beyond.
What is Giving Tuesday?
This global day of giving takes place on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. It was started in 2012 by two nonprofit organizations, the 92nd Street Y and the United Nations Foundation. These two nonprofits were inspired to channel holiday goodwill into a spirit of giving. In 2012, 2,500 organizations participated in the first Giving Tuesday, raising more than $10 million. The growth in this day’s impact has been explosive. In 2016, Giving Tuesday raised $177 million online.
Why should you support Giving Tuesday?
The holiday season is a great time to connect with friends and family. While gifts and parties are a wonderful way to celebrate, this season is also the perfect time to give back to our communities and nonprofits. This giving day takes place throughout the world, so you can donate to local, national, or even global nonprofits and support the causes you believe in.
Please support Forté this Giving Tuesday.